Thursday, September 5, 2013

First Post- Hello World

Alright so here is the first post. I am going to create this blog to document and share my experiences oversees in my study abroad semester. I typically go to Alfred University in Alfred, New York (in America). I love it at Alfred but I had never been to Europe and to get to go for a whole semester with my girlfriend Ali was an amazing opportunity that I couldn't pass up. Im going to be experiencing different cultures, people and places, experiencing Europe , "Through the Backdoor" (Thanks Rick Steves). I am studying at Santa Reparata International School of Art in Florence and so far, it has been great! I do not have an international data plan on my cell phone so posts will be made when I can get wifi, of touristy photos of places I have been and such. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment